drank Mint To Be (Organic) by DAVIDsTEA
1932 tasting notes

The moment of truth…this tea is not how I remembered it. Not drastically different but not the same either. I recalled this being a York peppermint patty. Instead there is a stronger dark chocolate element. Is there even chocolate in this?!? It is rich and creamy and tastes like an After Eight which is fudgier and less fluffy than a York Peppermint Patty. Not a bad cup, just not what I remembered. I am still deciding if that is good or bad.

keychange

I still have a sample of this I need to open up. It smells very creamy, and I’m hoping i’ll like it better than santa’s secret.

VariaTEA

I remember it being creamier. It is creamy, don’t get me wrong but the main element I am getting is a fudginess.

VariaTEA

Btw, I need your address so I can send you the swap!!

Nxtdoor

Yeah, ok, confession, I didn’t care for santa’s secret. I think read my lips is better. I know there was a lot of commentary on a mint tea I rated and people said they prefer santa’s secret to read my lips. I confess to liking the latter.

VariaTEA

I never liked Read My Lips and I am not sure why. In theory it sounded amazing but I just never got into it. I like Santa’s Secret but I don’t think it is the best mint tea I tried. Personally if I am going for that sort of flavor, my favorite has been Anti V-day Treat by Della Terra.

Amariel

Hoping to try this tomorrow…

keychange

I need to try anti-v day treat as well, actually. And I, too, was a bit let down by Santa’s secret. VariaTea, I’ll give you mine if you give me yours! ;) haha

Amariel

Santa’s Secret is one of the few mint teas I like, and I do sorta like this one, but not sure how much.

Comments

keychange

VariaTEA

Btw, I need your address so I can send you the swap!!

Nxtdoor

Amariel

Hoping to try this tomorrow…

Tea Ratings (a loose guide):