Sipdown!!

YAY!! My kettle arrived! I got so excited and started going through all my greens and whites to find something that needed a special temperature. I ended up grabbing DAVIDs Genmaicha from Roswell Strange and once I was making that I decided to simultaneously make this using the same parameters.

I prepped the kettle to boil and it was ready in about a minute. I waited another two while the tea steeped and I was ready to go. Unfortunately, this tea was not nearly as impressive as the kettle. I am tasting genmaicha and not much else. The base is more vegetal than I would hope for and there is no cherry or cheesecake to be found. I am glad I got to try it though as this is one of the reblends I considered purchasing. Thank you Scheherazade for the opportunity to try this without being stuck with 2 disappointing ounces.

Flavors: Grass

Courtney

YES! New kettles are the best!

Roswell Strange

Awe, that’s sad it doesn’t live up to the name. Makes me feel a bit better about not caving in to buy it, though ;)

It is very exciting.

VariaTEA

And Roswell Strange, you may be getting a cup worth of this to try.

Roswell Strange

Yay! I should try the S’mores Genmaicha I have… Also, my full packet of Marshmallow Treat is still in my closet unopened. I need to be drinking more Genmaicha since I have so much of it.

The best genmaicha is Nina’s Japon. You should drink that one :P

of those options…agree with variatea lol

OMGsrsly

Yay new kettle!! :)

Comments

Courtney

YES! New kettles are the best!

It is very exciting.

VariaTEA

And Roswell Strange, you may be getting a cup worth of this to try.

The best genmaicha is Nina’s Japon. You should drink that one :P