drank Sugar Plum Shou Mei by 52teas
1938 tasting notes

I am getting a lot of lavender from this one. There is a sweet fruitiness and the white base is prominent as well but mostly it is lavender. I can’t decided if I like it or not. Luckily I have one more cup worth to sort out my feelings. Thank you Scheherazade for sharing.

Flavors: Flowers

Roswell Strange

This would go well with my recent plum spree – though realistically I doubt I’d like it because of the lavender.

VariaTEA

I actually sent you a package today and once I tasted this I realized I should have sent the last to you.

Roswell Strange

I really want to send you your birthday thing but I don’t want you to get it now and open it early ;)

VariaTEA

Haha, did you want to send it and then torture me by not letting me open it?

Roswell Strange

Perhaps. It’s really not much, but at the moment I just went with what was relatively affordable for now. I still think you’ll love it though. The envelope is bright yellow – so you’d definitely know it was the birthday package.

VariaTEA

Bahaha that is quite festive. There is over a month until our birthdays though.

Roswell Strange

That there is – though February is a short month. For now I’ll hold off on sending it, though I may send it a few weeks early to torture you ;)

So cruel.

VariaTEA

Actually, I will be in Florida from Feb 26-Mar 10 so I guess you have to aim to get it to me either before or after that trip.

Roswell Strange

Good to know. I’ll send it early, rather than late :)

Comments

Roswell Strange

VariaTEA

Haha, did you want to send it and then torture me by not letting me open it?

VariaTEA

Bahaha that is quite festive. There is over a month until our birthdays though.

So cruel.

Roswell Strange

Good to know. I’ll send it early, rather than late :)

Tea Ratings (a loose guide):