This is yet another matcha that I picked up in the “buy five, get two free” package that I am splitting with a friend. We chose the following options:

Size: Small (30g)
Matcha Quality: Classic (Basic Grade)
Matcha Type: Regular
Flavor Level: Delicate

Having tried and loved the raspberry and cream matcha (Thank you Sil), I was very excited when I saw this. Raspberries and cream are delicious but something about the combination of strawberries and whipped cream is just right.

When I was younger, my mother would take my sister and I to plays and afterwards she would take us to a fancy hotel for dessert. Soon the people at the hotel came to know us and they would have a nice big bowl of strawberries and whipped cream waiting for when we arrived. When I took a sip of this matcha, I thought this reminded me of that but I was wrong. This reminds me of something so much better…

Half a teaspoon of this matcha mixed with eight ounces of milk tastes exactly like a strawberry milkshake. I LOVE strawberry milkshakes!! Creamy, sweet, and delicious, what is there not to love? This captures that perfectly (minue the calories of course) and I could not be happier! If you are a fan of strawberry milkshakes, you need to check out this matcha here: http://www.redleaftea.com/matcha-tea/strawberries-and-cream-matcha.html

Flavors: Berries, Cream

Oh that sounds amazing!

VariaTEA

This will definitely be reordered. This and Caramel Popcorn.

Roswell Strange

You should do white chocolate next – I’m curious about that one.

VariaTEA

Haha I shall keep that in mind. I wrapped them all in tin foil and am storing them in the fridge so each time I grab a pack it is a surprise.

Courtney

Good idea on the tin foil. My friend asked if we could do a matcha order soon, so now I need to narrow down flavours.

Roswell Strange

My matcha list is huge. But I think once I’m working again that’ll likely be the first thing I put an order in for. And then do a whole bunch of swaps :)

VariaTEA

I am already planning my next order and I have SOO much matcha right now.

i think i have this one in the cupboard as well…i figured i’d like strawberry and cream more than rasberry..

Courtney

I really need to acquire more of a taste for matcha so I can get through flavours quicker than my snail-like pace currently.

Fjellrev

Thanks for reviewing this one! I had this one on my list but wasn’t sure if it would be worthwhile.

And about White Chocolate, it was tasty, but generically sweet and creamy, and I had robust level flavouring.

Comments

Roswell Strange

Oh that sounds amazing!

VariaTEA

This will definitely be reordered. This and Caramel Popcorn.

Roswell Strange

You should do white chocolate next – I’m curious about that one.

VariaTEA

I am already planning my next order and I have SOO much matcha right now.

Fjellrev