Thank you Josie Jade for sharing this with me. It smells amazing! Both in smell and taste it is reminiscent of Vanilla Comoro and Cafe Vanilla. However, I do think this is a touch weaker than those other two and for that reason I won’t seek out more. That doesn’t mean I am not thoroughly enjoying this cup though.

In other news, I just finished Lost and now need to find a new show to waste time with :P.

Flavors: Vanilla

Boiling 4 min, 0 sec 1 tsp 8 OZ / 236 ML
__Morgana__

Yay for finishing Lost!

Roswell Strange

Are you emotional wreck? Also, Tre and I started watching Two Broke Girls last night and spent the whole evening enraptured with the fact that the main character (the not formerly rich one) is scarily like me personality wise. I’m still seeking a new show on Netflix, though.

VariaTEA

Haha. I watch that too. Also Max is pretty awesome.

Roswell Strange

Apparently living with Max would be identical to living with me – down to the cupcakes, snark, and everything else. Although, we are only like six episodes in…

VariaTEA

So I think our living together would actually work then :P. If you were like Caroline, I would not be cool with that.

Roswell Strange

Caroline, based on what we’ve seen, is way too prissy/girly to come close to being me. I’m definitely more like Max. And we’ve decided Tre is a combination of Caroline/the really sexually uncomfortable cook guy. He’s sorta proud of that, but I told him he shouldn’t be.

Comments

__Morgana__

Yay for finishing Lost!

VariaTEA

Haha. I watch that too. Also Max is pretty awesome.

Tea Ratings (a loose guide):