drank Peppermint Patty by Butiki Teas

Sad, sad sipdown. (157)

My caffeine-free options seem to be dwindling by the minute. This is one I really enjoyed. the marshmallow leaf base makes this fluffy and sweet and helps to keep the mint from being over powering. Furthermore the chocolate in this is a nice milk chocolate flavor that helps make this creamy and smooth.

I may have been checking Butiki’s website daily (okay, hourly) waiting for Nutmeg Cream and Eggnog & Pralines to be posted. Once that happens I can place an order and get more of this tasty treat. Hopefully, I will also be able to add a fair amount of Birthday Cake to that order as well. Then I would be in caffeine-free heaven.

Flavors: Chocolate

Boiling 5 min, 0 sec 1 tsp 8 OZ / 236 ML

i’m guessing new teas may not be posted until stacy gets back from vacation

I know but I can still dream :P

MissB

Yea, last I heard it’ll be a bit before she can make some more Birthday Cake.

Then I will just have to stock up on this to hold me over

Butiki Teas

So, I am probably not supposed to mention this but the new teas will be posted on Monday. Monday is the last day to order before my vacation starts. So, it is possible to get teas before I leave. The birthday cake will probably be after vacation though unless I can get an accurate account of how much is needed to make today.

hahahaha

MissB

Oh? I’d sent you a note via Steepster Stacy, saying 8 oz (if I remember correctly? It’s been a bit). Was more wondering still if we needed to all order it through one person, or make our own orders. For me though it can wait – perhaps it can’t for VariaTEA! ;)

VariaTEA

I do miss it but luckily I am a patiant person so I don’t mind waiting.

Butiki Teas

MissB-Just sent you a message. Sorry, my Steepster messages are kind of a nightmare at the moment. I just sent you a message. I’m trying to coordinate with a few other people that sent me private messages saying they would like to purchase some Birthday Cake.

Oh, would Hello Sweetie be showing up any time soon? :O

Butiki Teas

Cavocorax-We are doing a special preview for the month of February where anyone that purchases one of the Amoda blends will receive a 2 cup sample. Then starting in March it will be available full-time.

Awesome! :D Thanks

Comments

i’m guessing new teas may not be posted until stacy gets back from vacation

I know but I can still dream :P

MissB

Yea, last I heard it’ll be a bit before she can make some more Birthday Cake.

Then I will just have to stock up on this to hold me over

hahahaha

VariaTEA

I do miss it but luckily I am a patiant person so I don’t mind waiting.

Oh, would Hello Sweetie be showing up any time soon? :O