drank Boston Blend by Harney & Sons

At first sip, I am getting a lot of almond and black base. However, as I continue to drink, the cranberry and vanilla come through as well. It is sweet but not over the top and very pleasant. In future though, I think I will either drop the temperature or steeping time to tone down the base.

Roswell Strange

So, I guess we did the drinking the same tea thing twice today? :P

VariaTEA

lol you inspired me. Plus, I have 4 oz so I figured I should break into that

Comments

Roswell Strange

So, I guess we did the drinking the same tea thing twice today? :P

VariaTEA

lol you inspired me. Plus, I have 4 oz so I figured I should break into that

My cupboard has grown exponentially since joining this site and I have a lot to share. Feel free to snoop through my cupboard and message me if anything interests you – I am always happy to swap!

For me, flavored teas are definitely my sweet spot. I will most often reach for black teas and rooibos or honeybush blends but I do keep some flavored whites and greens around for when the mood strikes. I have a few herbals/tisanes but most of the time I find myself disappointed by them as they often smell deliciously sweet and then end up tasting tart/sour. I have a little bit of an aversion to pu’erh and oolong teas. I am also wary of florals, earl greys, and chai teas. I do not like overpowering citrus flavors nor do I usually like hibiscus, licorice or chamomile. I love dessert teas – caramel, vanilla, toffee, cookie, cream, and other sweet flavors make me smile. Fruits like strawberry, peach, mango, and pineapples will often catch my attention as well.

Thornhill, Ontario