This is, I believe, the second to last matcha I recently picked up in the “buy five, get two free” package that I am splitting with a friend. We chose the following options:

Size: Small (30g)
Matcha Quality: Classic (Basic Grade)
Matcha Type: Regular
Flavor Level: Delicate

When I asked my friend what flavors appealed to her, she instantly named this one. I had actually already received a sample from the awesomely generous Sil and so I knew that I really liked this one and was more than happy to get more.

Now that I have tried the strawberries and cream matcha, I think I personally prefer that (although I think that is more a reflection of my extreme love of strawberry milkshakes and less a reflection of the matchas themselves) but this is still amazing! I mixed half a teaspoon with 8 oz. of milk and the result is creamy, fruity, and delicious. I would say when compared to strawberries and cream, this is less sweet and a touch fruitier, just as raspberries tend to be not as sweet as strawberries.

In my opinion, this is more reflective of berries and whip cream whereas strawberries and cream is more reminiscent of a tasty, tasty milkshake. Both amazing in their own right but I would certainly recommend this for someone who enjoys raspberries with the perfect touch of creaminess. It can be found here: http://www.redleaftea.com/matcha-tea/raspberry-and-cream-matcha.html

Flavors: Berries, Cream