Sipdown!! (138)

The key to this tea is lower temperature and steeping for a long, long time. I tend to let this steep for as long as it takes for me to cook dinner and wash the pots/pans. That means it steeps for upwards of 15-20 minutes. There is a salty peanut butter flavor to this with a hint of cheesecake tang. It is good but definitely not the flavor I was expecting.

195 °F / 90 °C 8 min or more 1 tsp 8 OZ / 236 ML

you tea sipping wench!

VariaTEA

Hehehe if it makes it any better, I didn’t drink all of them. Some of the teas were sold.

selling tea confuses me. probably something i should do…but instead i just keep trying to find homes for my rejects…

VariaTEA

Hahaha. Well when I tried a tea that I had a lot of and I REALLY didn’t like it, I figured it was best to sell it off. Though I do also send teas away to others as well.

i tihnk i just feel bad having other ppl pay for my cast offs lol even if it’s their most favourite OMG awesome tea ever.

VariaTEA

I did at first but then I realized if I sell tea I don’t like, I can use the money to pay for tea I do like :P.

Roswell Strange

You have so much less than I do now :( I’m gonna have to send you so much to make up for it ;) PS.

Roswell Strange
  • PS. Your most recent package arrived yesterday, but I didn’t have computer access.
VariaTEA

I tried sooo hard to decrease this number. No adding to it :P. Also, I am glad it arrived okay. Hopefully you are enjoying some tasty teas.

Comments