drank Eggnog Matcha by Red Leaf Tea
2012 tasting notes

So I was planning on doing the whole large review but my roommates brother came to visit and he brought with him some snacks from Momofuku Milkbar. Snacks I probably should not have but were so incredibly delicious (http://www.shopmilkbar.com/shipping/shop/crack-pie/, http://www.shopmilkbar.com/shipping/shop/corn-cookie/, http://www.shopmilkbar.com/shipping/shop/product-category/cake-truffles/).

Then my DAVIDs order arrived and all hope was lost when it came to a thorough review. Mainly the issue was I drank this during the excitement and don’t really remember what it tasted like. Oh well. There is more to the sample to enjoy.

0 OZ / 0 ML
OMGsrsly

OH! Sorted Food did a crack pie recipe. Make your own! :)

hahaha

caile

oohh, too many yummy distractions! :)

I am on a diet. I should not be having any crack pie :P

caile

lol. I was just looking at that pie…and I can see how you forgot to taste the tea!

OMGsrsly

Share it with friends! :)

Well we split each of the listed things three ways

ifjuly

oh man, i love the milk bar! yay christina tosi!

VariaTEA

I have never actually been there but their baked goods are pretty amazing.

OMGsrsly

They look really good, but I’m lucky I can’t eat any of them. Haha. Gluten intolerance is good for something, at least. :) I might make the Sorted Food version, because that looked tasty.

MissB

Maria Emmerich has some excellent cooking eBooks with zero gluten, grains, or sugar.. and there’s a version of crack pie in one of them. Cookie Dough Ice Cream, too…

MissB, you enabler! ;)

Comments

OMGsrsly

OH! Sorted Food did a crack pie recipe. Make your own! :)

hahaha

caile

oohh, too many yummy distractions! :)

I am on a diet. I should not be having any crack pie :P

OMGsrsly

Share it with friends! :)

Well we split each of the listed things three ways

ifjuly

oh man, i love the milk bar! yay christina tosi!

VariaTEA

I have never actually been there but their baked goods are pretty amazing.

MissB