drank Serenity by Della Terra Teas

Sipdown!! Something about this tea is not sitting right today. It is almost suntan lotion-y in flavor and I am finding it off-putting. It is gone now though and it won’t be restocked anytime soon.

booooo on your sipdowns lol

VariaTEA

Haha. You are close though. My goal is close to 100 for March. I don’t think I will get there but it is fun to aim high.

nice. I’m basically doing 10 a month so that by July i’ll be down to 100.

VariaTEA

Nice. It is weird since in Jan I was at like 230something teas and Now I am 100 less than that.

Soon I am going to have to buy more teas :P

haha that’s why my goal is 10/month. i figure that gives me room to swap and buy a few teas each month and still sip down 10 + the number of teas incoming

VariaTEA

Oh Sil, you are ever so wise in the ways of tea :)

hahahahaha hardly…but it seems to be working for me. Also makes me rethink large tea orders. i think my happy cupboard spot is about 150 teas, BUT i want to also get it so that my oldest teas are 6-8 months at the oldest (ignoring puerhs).

VariaTEA

My oldest teas are from August so I am trying to get through those. It will be nice to just have a fair amount of the teas I like rather than having a million samples of teas I think are okay which makes me super critical when I place orders.

My oldest are from May now, which is pretty decent. :) 9 months isn’t too shabby…and those are getting near to the bottom

Comments

booooo on your sipdowns lol

VariaTEA

nice. I’m basically doing 10 a month so that by July i’ll be down to 100.

Soon I am going to have to buy more teas :P

VariaTEA

Oh Sil, you are ever so wise in the ways of tea :)

Tea Ratings (a loose guide):