drank S'mores by Della Terra Teas

I am not a huge fan of DAVIDs Toasted Marshmallow but when I combined it with this tea, it actually complimented it quite nicely. Unfortunately, all my consequent cups combining the teas, including this one, have been disappointing.

sigh 119…i’m never going to catch you! can’y you go order some teas or something lol!

VariaTEA

haha if it comforts you, I have sold teas. It was not all sipdowns that brought me down to 119.

no… no comfort… SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGGGGGHHHHHHHHH

VariaTEA

I keep looking at tea sites but nothing is calling to me. I need to find somewhere where I can get lots of tasty caffeine free options and exciting new black teas.

my cupboard is a great place to browse… just saying haha.

VariaTEA

haha thank you. Well your certainly have a variety :)

Box comes to you after me, so might as well shop in my cupboard heh

Comments

no… no comfort… SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGGGGGHHHHHHHHH

VariaTEA

my cupboard is a great place to browse… just saying haha.

VariaTEA

haha thank you. Well your certainly have a variety :)

Box comes to you after me, so might as well shop in my cupboard heh