drank Ruby Pie by Butiki Teas

Thank you Courtney for helping me get a couple more cups of this delicious, delicious tea. I really loved the sample Roswell Strange sent and having it again tonight, I am still very impressed with it (Good job Sil!). It makes me really, REALLY happy that I have more on the way in my group Butiki order.

Boiling 3 min, 0 sec 2 tsp 16 OZ / 473 ML
Courtney

Yay! I sent you the rest of mine, but I’m getting ready for a Butiki order soon. :)

VariaTEA

I gave in and added some to my Butiki order so if you are in need, I can send some your way :).

Courtney

Haha thanks! I think I’ll survive. I have so many teas to get through as it is, and more on the way.

Says the girl with only 47 teas in her cupboard to the one with 122 :P

Courtney

Hahaha! But I have a tiny wee cupboard! Half my Tealux and HI orders are “hidden” in my swap box so J doesn’t suspect cupboard “spillage” haha! You’re doing so well with your sipdowns though. :)

…says the girl with 122 teas in her cupboard where the girl with 150+ can hear…

VariaTEA

haha. Courtney, I like how you are hiding teas. Luckily my roommate does not mind but I imagine when I move back home I will have to do the same.

And Sil, remember back when I hit 200 and said I was aiming for 150 and you suggested 175 :P. Go big or go home! Though, I got new teas today so I thought you would be happy.

ya ya you’re so awesome..blah blah kidding :) I’m just happy that i made my goal of 150 this month…since anytihng i’m bringing back from florida is “march” leaves me with quite the jump to get to 140 for the end of march, but i can do it!

VariaTEA

I probably shouldn’t say anything or tea might just appear as it does to you :P. And you almost always hit your goal so I am sure you will get to 140 by the end of March.

Roswell Strange

*Cough*200+*Cough* I win. And by win, I mean lose. But also win.

Comments

Courtney

Says the girl with only 47 teas in her cupboard to the one with 122 :P

Courtney

…says the girl with 122 teas in her cupboard where the girl with 150+ can hear…

Roswell Strange

*Cough*200+*Cough* I win. And by win, I mean lose. But also win.

Tea Ratings (a loose guide):