drank Coconut Cream Pie by Butiki Teas
2062 tasting notes

Sipdown!! (115 as the rest is being sent off to Roswell Strange)

Some stories before my review so if you want to read about the tea, feel free to skip ahead :).

First off, I have discovered a tasty new, low calorie treat. Initially I found this recipe: http://adesiretoinspire.blogspot.ca/2013/04/monday-munchies_15.html. However, as healthy as that is, it is not exactly Jenny-approved so I tweaked it slightly. I ended up using a single serving portion of Liberte 0% Strawberry Greek Yogurt (the one with the fruit at the bottom that you have to stir to flavor the yogurt), 2 tsps creamy peanut butter, and a splash of vanilla extract. It was sweet, salty, creamy, and really, really delicious. Plus it was filling and 100% Jenny-approved :).

Secondly, I think the universe does not want me to have any of Della Terra’s Apple and Molasses. Wonderful steepsters, like MissB and Scheherazade (thank you!!), have been so kind to send me more given I dropped it the last time I was packaging some up to share. Today, I opened the last sample package I have to package some for Roswell Strange and of course I dropped it yet again. I think I should take this as a sign: two packages, two swaps, and dropped twice. Tea fail!

On to the tea:

Initially when I tried this tea, all I tasted was rooibos and a coconut that bordered on tasting like suntan lotion to me. However, my tea twin, Roswell Strange, kept talking about the crust she was tasting. I decided the send her what I had because I think she will appreciate it far more than I ever will but before I sent it away, I wanted to give it one more try.

Unfortunately, though I pick up on notes every now and then that could be crust if I really use my imagination, my initial impression still remains the same. I suppose this one is just not for me. Oh well, off to your new home tea!

maaaan….115

Roswell Strange

I’m under 200 again… That’s a thing.

VariaTEA

Yay!! for under 200 and I can actually remove a few more teas as they are being sent away :)

awesome! grats on getting under 200

Roswell Strange

It wont last long though – there’s stuff on the way from all you lovable but stupidly generous people. I’ve been doing pretty good with sipdowns, though.

VariaTEA

I have now packaged up your teas, Roswell so you will be getting more teas soon. Though I tried to restrain myself from sending you all the teas.

Cavocorax

Woah. That’s awesome you guys. :)

Comments

maaaan….115

Roswell Strange

I’m under 200 again… That’s a thing.

awesome! grats on getting under 200

Cavocorax

Woah. That’s awesome you guys. :)

Tea Ratings (a loose guide):