Oh cinnamon tea, why did I buy you? I think I found steepster too close to BF. I was so excited to TRY ALL THE TEAS that I decided to really take advantage of the many different sales to buy them all. Unfortunately, after some time realizing what my likes/dislikes are, I was left wondering why I bought half the teas I did when the orders finally came in. This is one of those teas. I find cinnamon to be rather finicky in teas and I really hate when cinnamon gets overly sweet.

This is just on the border of cinnamon sweetness. It is spicy enough that I can manage to drink the cup but I think this will be added to my teas to swap because I don’t particularly want to drink it again.

Flavors: Cinnamon

Courtney

Aw I liked this one. :) But I suppose we can’t love all the teas haha.

VariaTEA

Do you want it? I will pass it along. I think I am just super picky about cinnamon.

Stephanie

I hate when that happens!

VariaTEA

Its okay. I have learned. Now when I go on sites, I am incredibly picky about what goes into my cart.

Courtney

I’ve also gotten much pickier, and I’m all about sample sizes. I wouldn’t mind a wee bit, just the next time you’re sending something. :)

It’s all yours :)

Fjellrev

It’s kind of nice to read about the more recent Della Terra offerings since I haven’t ordered since last spring. Seems like I’m not missing out on much. But glad Courtney likes it! It all works out in the end.

Courtney

I don’t really order either Fjellrev haha. Just Lemon Chiffon for J. Cinnamon Crackle is a holiday one I believe, because I had it the Christmas before the one just passed. Were you interested in some? I can certainly share. :)

Fjellrev

Oh no, it’s ok! It’s just funny how from time to time, I check their site and nothing seems to really interest me. Then, I come here and read the reviews and it just sort of validates my judgements. Almond Biscotti seems like their only decent-sounding recent offering.

keychange

Ah, I totally get this. I’m just in the midst of putting together a swap list as we speak…I have way too much of the teas I don’t like, it would seem.

Suziqzer

This one wasn’t exactly what I was expecting either, but good enough to finish the sample pack off.

Comments

Courtney

Aw I liked this one. :) But I suppose we can’t love all the teas haha.

Stephanie

I hate when that happens!

It’s all yours :)