drank Lime Chiffon by Della Terra Teas

This is actually a resteep of earlier’s cup but since there is so much time between the two I count it as a new time having this tea and thus it gets a tasting note. However, the flavor hasn’t really changed and I don’t have much more to say about the tea itself. Instead, I will use this note to talk about my excitement.

Tomorrow, I am going to the American offices for Nina’s Paris again. YAY!!! I had such an amazing time the last time I went that I look forward to seeing them all again. Also, I get to stock up on Japon which is always something to be happy about. Plus, I plan on trying some new flavors and buying some other teas since my cupboard is shrinking fast and needs to be replenished.

Dexter

Have fun!!!

Lala

Say hi for all of us!

Josie Jade

Have fun! Where are their offices located?

Dustin

OMG, that sounds amazing! Do they normally take visitors or are you a special exception? You have to tell us how it goes!

VariaTEA

@Dexter3657 – thank you!!

@Lala – Will do!!

@Josie Jade – Thank you!! And their office is in North Miami Beach. A little bit of a drive from where I am but definitely worth it for their tasty teas :)

@Dustin – I am not sure how often they get visitors but when I was in Florida in December I emailed them looking for a store and they invited me to come to their offices to try some tea. I have kept in touch with them since then and since I am back in Florida I asked if I could drop by again to get some more tea. They agreed which I am so excited about. I will definitely post later on how it went :)

Comments

Dexter

Have fun!!!

Lala

Say hi for all of us!

Josie Jade

Have fun! Where are their offices located?

Dustin

VariaTEA

@Dexter3657 – thank you!!

@Lala – Will do!!

My cupboard has grown exponentially since joining this site and I have a lot to share. Feel free to snoop through my cupboard and message me if anything interests you – I am always happy to swap!

For me, flavored teas are definitely my sweet spot. I will most often reach for black teas and rooibos or honeybush blends but I do keep some flavored whites and greens around for when the mood strikes. I have a few herbals/tisanes but most of the time I find myself disappointed by them as they often smell deliciously sweet and then end up tasting tart/sour. I have a little bit of an aversion to pu’erh and oolong teas. I am also wary of florals, earl greys, and chai teas. I do not like overpowering citrus flavors nor do I usually like hibiscus, licorice or chamomile. I love dessert teas – caramel, vanilla, toffee, cookie, cream, and other sweet flavors make me smile. Fruits like strawberry, peach, mango, and pineapples will often catch my attention as well.

Thornhill, Ontario