So if I plan on keeping up this balancing act of one cup caffeine-free tea for every caffeinated cup I have, I am really going to have to find some more caffeine-free options to get excited about. I was going to have Lime Chiffon again but I had that so much recently that I decided to go with something new. This seemed like a plain and simple choice that would be enjoyable enough. It is minty and sweet and has a dash of vanilla which makes for a nice cup. Nothing to write home about but a good compliment to my cup of Paris :)

jeweledthumb

While whites aren’t caffeine free, I’d think they are low enough to count, right? Do you like any whites?

VariaTEA

Haha some whites are pretty heavily caffeinated so no they go on the caffeinated side of things. The other option is to drink more water which I don’t mind.

Comments

jeweledthumb

VariaTEA

My cupboard has grown exponentially since joining this site and I have a lot to share. Feel free to snoop through my cupboard and message me if anything interests you – I am always happy to swap!

For me, flavored teas are definitely my sweet spot. I will most often reach for black teas and rooibos or honeybush blends but I do keep some flavored whites and greens around for when the mood strikes. I have a few herbals/tisanes but most of the time I find myself disappointed by them as they often smell deliciously sweet and then end up tasting tart/sour. I have a little bit of an aversion to pu’erh and oolong teas. I am also wary of florals, earl greys, and chai teas. I do not like overpowering citrus flavors nor do I usually like hibiscus, licorice or chamomile. I love dessert teas – caramel, vanilla, toffee, cookie, cream, and other sweet flavors make me smile. Fruits like strawberry, peach, mango, and pineapples will often catch my attention as well.

Thornhill, Ontario