drank Copabanana by DAVIDsTEA

Great Canadian TTB

This is another discontinued DAVIDs blend I have wanted to try so thank you Kirlika so much for including it in the box. However, there is something off about this. I get banana but then there is a cloying taste from the coconut that is really not sitting well with me. I am glad I tried it though because now I know it is not for me.

Lala

I am starting to get concerned with the apparent large amount of Davids tea in the GCTTB…(nervous laughter)… ha ha :P

VariaTEA

I think this may be the end of the DAVIDs stuff and I will not add more (unless requested), don’t worry.

Dustin

Maybe the coconut went bad? It has been known to happen!

Kirlika

I actually found the same thing as you did VariaTEA. I was expecting something refreshing and slightly sweet but it sat super heavy on my tongue, so it’s just been hanging around in my cupboard since. Glad that it gave you a chance to try it though!

Comments

Lala

VariaTEA

Dustin

Maybe the coconut went bad? It has been known to happen!

Kirlika

My cupboard has grown exponentially since joining this site and I have a lot to share. Feel free to snoop through my cupboard and message me if anything interests you – I am always happy to swap!

For me, flavored teas are definitely my sweet spot. I will most often reach for black teas and rooibos or honeybush blends but I do keep some flavored whites and greens around for when the mood strikes. I have a few herbals/tisanes but most of the time I find myself disappointed by them as they often smell deliciously sweet and then end up tasting tart/sour. I have a little bit of an aversion to pu’erh and oolong teas. I am also wary of florals, earl greys, and chai teas. I do not like overpowering citrus flavors nor do I usually like hibiscus, licorice or chamomile. I love dessert teas – caramel, vanilla, toffee, cookie, cream, and other sweet flavors make me smile. Fruits like strawberry, peach, mango, and pineapples will often catch my attention as well.

Thornhill, Ontario