drank BetTEA's Blend by 52teas

Great Canadian TTB

So I have no clue what is in this but when you get a chance to try a 52 tea blend, you take it and thanks to AshleyElizabeth, I was able to try one more. This is actually a nice cup. Honeybush is probably most prominent but there is a hint of fruitiness that I am quite enjoying. Also, apparently this has chamomile, but I am getting none of that flavorwise which makes me happy as I am not a fan. All in all, not a bad cup :)

My cupboard has grown exponentially since joining this site and I have a lot to share. Feel free to snoop through my cupboard and message me if anything interests you – I am always happy to swap!

For me, flavored teas are definitely my sweet spot. I will most often reach for black teas and rooibos or honeybush blends but I do keep some flavored whites and greens around for when the mood strikes. I have a few herbals/tisanes but most of the time I find myself disappointed by them as they often smell deliciously sweet and then end up tasting tart/sour. I have a little bit of an aversion to pu’erh and oolong teas. I am also wary of florals, earl greys, and chai teas. I do not like overpowering citrus flavors nor do I usually like hibiscus, licorice or chamomile. I love dessert teas – caramel, vanilla, toffee, cookie, cream, and other sweet flavors make me smile. Fruits like strawberry, peach, mango, and pineapples will often catch my attention as well.

Thornhill, Ontario