drank Prickly Pear by Cornelia Bean

A fruity herbal with no hibiscus, can it be? It can!

This is a tasty cup. Sweet fruity flavor with just a little bit of a sour kick. It is like a jelly belly :)

i’m going to be stalking your tasting notes lol

VariaTEA

Haha. I have some swap teas I should probably drink first but I got so excited when the box arrived I immediately started brewing some teas. Luckily most of the ones I ordered are caffeine free where as the swaps are caffeinated so I can try those teas during the day and the Cornelia Bean teas at night.

Haha I know how you feel! I totally opened up my lupicia teas to drink the non caffeinated ones…..after I was making so much progress sipping down things. I’m thinking my cupboard may explode tomorrow…..

VariaTEA

I was looking at the Lupicia Orzo teas as caffeine free options because they sounded interesting. How have you found them? And are your getting the teas from Terri tomorrow?

Orzo is similar to soba from h and s…but flavoured and tasty…I can send some later. Also, Two packages to pick up tomorrow…but I’m not sure from who.

VariaTEA

Sounds delicious and yay for packages!! I am hoping the Butiki order shows up tomorrow but if it doesn’t then I am sure it will appear sometime next week. It cleared customs today.

Roswell Strange

Tea Desire has a Prickly Pear herbal without hibiscus (it’s great cold brewed). Next swap I can send some to you if you wanna try another similar blend.

VariaTEA

And I can send you this as well. I think I will have to start a list of things to send to you :P

Comments