drank Irish Cream Matcha by Red Leaf Tea

So this is one of the matchas I forgot in Florida in January but I remembered to bring it back with me when I returned from my most recent trip. Being St. Patrick’s Day, I found it a fitting time to have another cup of this. Unfortunately, all the sweet, creamy, milkiness is being covered up by a really strong vegetal taste from the base. I am confused though as this has never been grassy/vegetal before and it was prepared the same way it usually is. Bad news? This cup is getting dumped because it is just not good. Good news? I can now try a different matcha milk :)

keychange

Attagirl! blast through all the matcha!

Courtney

Woot for other matcha milks, though an unfortunate end for this one.

Comments

keychange

Attagirl! blast through all the matcha!

Courtney

Woot for other matcha milks, though an unfortunate end for this one.

Tea Ratings (a loose guide):