Thank you Fjellrev for the chance to try this delectable sounding treat. This smells A LOT like the Sweet Temptation tea I had last night which makes sense as they are both nougat teas. Sipping on this now, I think I prefer this to the Sweet Temptation as I think the black base and hazelnut mellow the nougat flavor and really round out the tea. I would happily stock this in my cupboard if it were more accessible and if I didn’t have 25g of the very similar Sweet Temptation.

OMGsrsly

Oh it’s accessible… I don’t mind being a Bayswater Tea Mule. :)

VariaTEA

Haha. I have to send you a package, not the other way around. Though I will keep this in mind for the future once I reign in my cupboard again and polish off my half of Sweet Temptation.

OMGsrsly

It would be nice to share some stuff from there. One day. :)

VariaTEA

Are we just going to keep placing orders together and sharing back and forth? I am totally okay with that plan, just saying.

OMGsrsly

LOL Ok! My cupboard is going to take a huge hit next week when Shmiracles’ box arrives. So, uhh, it’ll be a while before I can really do a shared order. Nice thing about Bayswater is since I’d be going to get it, there’s no miminum! :)

OMGsrsly

Miminum = I’m so freaking tired. Gonna go make a restorative & relaxing cup.

Yay for no minimum!!

OMGsrsly

(I mean dollar amount, although they do 50g. Sorry!)

Comments

OMGsrsly

Oh it’s accessible… I don’t mind being a Bayswater Tea Mule. :)

OMGsrsly

It would be nice to share some stuff from there. One day. :)

OMGsrsly

Miminum = I’m so freaking tired. Gonna go make a restorative & relaxing cup.

Yay for no minimum!!

OMGsrsly

(I mean dollar amount, although they do 50g. Sorry!)

Tea Ratings (a loose guide):