So I was about to place an order for this but then I saw Red Leaf Tea has both Strawberries & Cream and Bananas & Cream on sale for another hour so I may order that instead (although I really don’t NEED matcha right now since I have a lot). Normally I would just cave and order both but I just bought this: http://www.anthropologie.com/anthro/product/4130236200002.jsp and I can only afford so much :P. However, I am going to be reimbursed for the dress so…hmmm…..decisions, decisions.

Courtney

The dress is gorgeous! I am in the same boat haha, I literally just bought a new pair of runners a couple hours ago.

__Morgana__

Beautiful dress, my favorite color!

VariaTEA

Haha thanks. I tried it on in store and it was just a bit too small and they didn’t have the size up in store or online. My mom has been checking it daily and it came back into stock today so she freaked out and called me to have me order it. I am pretty sure she is paying me back but it is still a lot of money sitting on my card so adding more is a little intimidating.

OMGsrsly

So pretty! Hopefully your mom gives you some money so you can buy more tea. :D

VariaTEA

Well my roommate might have just given me three months of rent she owed me so YAY for more money :P

jump62359

I blame you for getting me to look at stuff that I can’t afford, instead of studying for my final!
But really cite dress, btw!

VariaTEA

Haha thank you. And don’t worry, I should be paper-writing but that has been pushed aside in favor of shopping as well.

Stephanie

Love the dress! Oh the choices we make ;)

Comments

Courtney

__Morgana__

Beautiful dress, my favorite color!

OMGsrsly

So pretty! Hopefully your mom gives you some money so you can buy more tea. :D

jump62359

But really cite dress, btw!

Stephanie

Love the dress! Oh the choices we make ;)

My cupboard has grown exponentially since joining this site and I have a lot to share. Feel free to snoop through my cupboard and message me if anything interests you – I am always happy to swap!

For me, flavored teas are definitely my sweet spot. I will most often reach for black teas and rooibos or honeybush blends but I do keep some flavored whites and greens around for when the mood strikes. I have a few herbals/tisanes but most of the time I find myself disappointed by them as they often smell deliciously sweet and then end up tasting tart/sour. I have a little bit of an aversion to pu’erh and oolong teas. I am also wary of florals, earl greys, and chai teas. I do not like overpowering citrus flavors nor do I usually like hibiscus, licorice or chamomile. I love dessert teas – caramel, vanilla, toffee, cookie, cream, and other sweet flavors make me smile. Fruits like strawberry, peach, mango, and pineapples will often catch my attention as well.

Thornhill, Ontario