Sipdown!! (209)

Thank you NayLynn for a sample of this tea. Tbh, I am on the fence because it smells amazing but my sips alternate between an awesome vanilla bean flavor and an astringent black base. It is actually quite weird because I just don’t know what I am going to get with each sip. Would I purchase this? No, probably not. Would I have another cup? Yes. But for now, I am happy to just cradle the cup in my hands and sniff this aromatic cup.

yyz

This one does smell awesome. I think that it can be easy to steep it too hot because it isn’t really obvious that it Is a green black blend. But I did find that the taste and texture was different when brewed at different temps.

Fjellrev

With a name like that, it should deliver.

VariaTEA

Well I brewed it at boiling so maybe that had something to do with the inconsistency?

Fjellrev

Who knows, maybe you need to tinker around with this one before finding a sweet spot.

True. I liked it best brewed around 90

VariaTEA

Well it is gone now so I won’t get the chance to play around with it. It wasn’t a bad cup though, just not consistent.

Comments

yyz

Fjellrev

With a name like that, it should deliver.

True. I liked it best brewed around 90