I am heading over to Camellia Sinensis on Friday to get some of this and Ombrelle de Papier for Roswell Strange (if anyone else would like me to pick up anything for them while I am there, feel free to let me know before then). Since I am running low on this, I decided to have a cup to see if I still really love it so I could decide if I wanted 25g, 50g, or 100g. Sipping on it now, I am thinking 100g all the way, especially because I will be moving away from the store soon :(. It tastes exactly like what the name suggests, candy and roses, and it is delicious.

Roswell Strange

I currently have a cup of this steeping, so I can tell you how much to pick up :P

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

VariaTEA

Haha, of course you do. If we didn’t have the same tea at the same time every few weeks, I would be concerned we were losing our edge.

Oooor…order less so you’re closer to free shipping threshold when you get here and place joint orders with us! Hahahaha

VariaTEA

It is around the corner from me so no shipping, just shopping and the potential for tasty treats. Plus I can get smaller amounts if I go in. I can also hand deliver teas to you when I come home thus shipping for you either :P

thus no shipping for you

Roswell Strange

Ok, I’m thinking 50g. It’s very “yum” but not very, very “yum” ;)

VariaTEA

Haha, np. 50g it is and 25g of Ombrelle, right?

Yes please :)

Comments

Roswell Strange

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

thus no shipping for you

Roswell Strange

Ok, I’m thinking 50g. It’s very “yum” but not very, very “yum” ;)

VariaTEA

Haha, np. 50g it is and 25g of Ombrelle, right?

Yes please :)