drank Napalm Ferret by 52teas

So I braced myself for heat and got…nothing. Maybe I did this wrong. Honestly for me, this is a miss on all counts. I am not getting the banana that I usually love and none of the cayenne heat, aside from maybe a very slight hint in my throat as it goes down. I am getting cinnamon. Not a bad cinnamon mind you, but just cinnamon. I have about 2 tsps left and I am hoping those will deliver more than this cup is. Nonetheless, I am super happy to have gotten the chance to try it. At the end of the day, it is still a pleasant enough cup. Thank you Kat_Maria for sharing it with me.

Amariel

With a name like that, I wouldn’t expect ANYONE to like it.

Comments

Amariel

With a name like that, I wouldn’t expect ANYONE to like it.

My cupboard has grown exponentially since joining this site and I have a lot to share. Feel free to snoop through my cupboard and message me if anything interests you – I am always happy to swap!

For me, flavored teas are definitely my sweet spot. I will most often reach for black teas and rooibos or honeybush blends but I do keep some flavored whites and greens around for when the mood strikes. I have a few herbals/tisanes but most of the time I find myself disappointed by them as they often smell deliciously sweet and then end up tasting tart/sour. I have a little bit of an aversion to pu’erh and oolong teas. I am also wary of florals, earl greys, and chai teas. I do not like overpowering citrus flavors nor do I usually like hibiscus, licorice or chamomile. I love dessert teas – caramel, vanilla, toffee, cookie, cream, and other sweet flavors make me smile. Fruits like strawberry, peach, mango, and pineapples will often catch my attention as well.

Thornhill, Ontario