SSTTB

I am not a lover of chais and this box has a lot of chai but this one called to me. The sad thing is, it did so because it was Sherlock inspired. Seriously, these fandom blends are genius because I immediately want to support my fandoms and then have to stop myself from buying teas I KNOW I won’t drink. However, when I get the opportunity, I am still happy to try them out.

Tastewise, I get coconut and caramel with a hint of chai spices. The spices are nicely balanced though so I really don’t mind them at all. Not bad, though not something I personally need stocked. It is worth a try though :)

Cavocorax

Fandom blends are really terrible for that! I’ve tried 64 fandom blends now (or will have, once I drink them all up!) I think that makes me a sucker!

I could never get this one to work for me, and I can never remember who the Colonel is. (Ohhhh, Moran!)

221tea

I am still holding out hope that they make Mary, Moran.

Mary *MOR*st*AN*

I know the bad guy in the first episode was “Lord Moran” so we already sorta got him, but I am hoping she is the actual Moran. Moriarty’s right-hand man.

Fandom teas are the best/worst creation in all the land. I feel like such a bad fan because I don’t like the “Sherlock” blend…LOL.

Cavocorax

Oh, yes…. that’s an excellent theory!

Comments

Cavocorax

221tea

I am still holding out hope that they make Mary, Moran.

Mary *MOR*st*AN*

Cavocorax

Oh, yes…. that’s an excellent theory!

Tea Ratings (a loose guide):