SSTTB

This is a malty, malty cup. Definitely my favourite of all the Hugo teas I have tried. Robust but not astringent or bitter. It also has a hint of sweetness that borders on the edge of caramel. Yum!

In other news, I have a 7 pound Yorkie who grunts. Full-on grunts like a pig. Lately she has a new trick of burying her cookies in the backyard which results in three things: (1) she gets covered in mud, (2) our other two dogs fight her for the cookies, and (3) other animals (i.e. raccoons) try to come into our yard in search of cookies. In light of that, my step-dad and my Yorkie are now fighting because he won’t let her outside to bury her cookie. Her response? A steady stream of angry grunts.

Cavocorax

You now have? Did you just get this puppy? My mom is obsessed with Yorkie’s. I prefer bigger dogs, but I can see why people would love those yappy balls of fluff.

VariaTEA

No. We have had her for 9 years now. One Yorkie and two Pomeranians. We used to have a German Shepherd in the mix as well but she passed away a while back. We always say we want to get another big dog but that has not happened yet. Maybe now that I am back home though, I can talk my Mom into it :P

Comments

Cavocorax

VariaTEA