Recently I packed up a sample of all the Firefly teas for Cavocorax and this smelled the best of all of them. Consequently I am taking a break from sipdowns to give it a try. It is nice though the rose is bordering on a bit too much. However you get a nice bit of strawberry at the end of the sip and the chocolate provides a pleasant richness to the cup. Maybe not one I would want three ozs of but I am happy I have lots more in the tin.

Oh, sounds pretty good! I’d better try that one soon!

Oh, sounds pretty good! I’d better try that one soon!

My cupboard has grown exponentially since joining this site and I have a lot to share. Feel free to snoop through my cupboard and message me if anything interests you – I am always happy to swap!

For me, flavored teas are definitely my sweet spot. I will most often reach for black teas and rooibos or honeybush blends but I do keep some flavored whites and greens around for when the mood strikes. I have a few herbals/tisanes but most of the time I find myself disappointed by them as they often smell deliciously sweet and then end up tasting tart/sour. I have a little bit of an aversion to pu’erh and oolong teas. I am also wary of florals, earl greys, and chai teas. I do not like overpowering citrus flavors nor do I usually like hibiscus, licorice or chamomile. I love dessert teas – caramel, vanilla, toffee, cookie, cream, and other sweet flavors make me smile. Fruits like strawberry, peach, mango, and pineapples will often catch my attention as well.

Thornhill, Ontario