Sipdown!! (152)

It is always nice to get to try new teas in swaps but it is especially nice when people send teas that are difficult to come by otherwise. Those who live in Canada know that Adagio blends are not the most accessible given the high shipping costs so I am very grateful to jump62359 for sending this my way.

Tastewise, the mint is strong in this blend. Very strong. And yet there is also a roasty smoke element from the gunpowder. However, underneath all the bolder flavors, there is a touch of floral jasmine to soften up the cup a bit. In that sense, it is much like Loki – a lot of flash and strength but underneath it all, a sensitive soul :P

Cavocorax

Mmmmmm. As soon as you guys say you want Adagio, I am IN for an order. I want some of this. :P My cart is already about $100 though. :|

VariaTEA

I think it might be a while for me but I can always just ship it to my Dad so if you are ready, feel free to go ahead without me :)

Cavocorax

I can wait. :) If it arrived now I wouldn’t appreciate it so much because of all the incoming teas we have.

Cavocorax

But I appreciate the offer.

Comments

Cavocorax

VariaTEA

Cavocorax

But I appreciate the offer.

Tea Ratings (a loose guide):