drank Eight Candles by Della Terra Teas
1965 tasting notes

On my way to Montreal for my graduation and so this morning I tried to think of what teas might travel well in a mug and fit my mood. Somehow I landed on Eight Candles and I am quite pleased at how it is holding up. Gooey marshmallow and rich caramel goodness with no metallic taste in site. I am glad to be using the leaf as this is one of the older teas in my cupboard but I only have one cup with of leaf left and so it is sad to know that a good bye will be happening sooner rather than later.

Courtney

Happy graduation day! :)

Veronica

Congrats on your graduation!

TheTeaFairy

Félicitations!!!

caile

Congratulations! Enjoy your day!

Rosehips

Congrats!

Cavocorax

Yay! Congrats

OMGsrsly

Yay congratulations! :)

Comments

Courtney

Happy graduation day! :)

Veronica

Congrats on your graduation!

TheTeaFairy

Félicitations!!!

caile

Congratulations! Enjoy your day!

Rosehips