I attempted to watch Hannibal when it first premiered and just didn’t get into it. However, Cavocorax’s excitement about the show in addition to the excitement of other steepsterites piqued my interest and so yesterday I started from the beginning. Now, I am almost done the first season because it is just that good. And this tea is the perfect compliment to the show. It is a very deep and rich tea that is just a little bit dark while simultaneously being sweet. It really is a great cup so thank you Cavocorax for both sharing the tea and inspiring me to give the show a second chance.

Marzipan

Oh MAN the season 2 finale is worth watching it all.

Cavocorax

Yes! Another convert! Bwahahahah.
I really love the show, but man is it weird. Will weirds it up so much. I wonder whatll happen if/when they finally get to Clarice Starling and she’s just a regular detective without empathy visions?

Comments

Marzipan

Oh MAN the season 2 finale is worth watching it all.

Cavocorax

Yes! Another convert! Bwahahahah.

Tea Ratings (a loose guide):