drank Pear Matcha by Red Leaf Tea
1938 tasting notes

Sipdown!! (165)

So long pear matcha. You made for a tasty addition to my cupboard and though I am sad yo see you go, I really enjoyed my pear matcha smoothie. Thank you Roswell Strange for sending it my way.

Roswell Strange

Ooh! Pear sounds good for a smoothie! My bananas are finally ripe and I’m stocked on milk and vanilla ice cream so the challenge is now deciding what to make smoothies with. I hadn’t ever considered pear! I’m looking at Strawberry/Banana or Pineapple/Coconut – or possibly putting a dent in the massive amount of Belgium Chocolate & Caramel I want to get rid of… Help me decide!

VariaTEA

So coconut was AMAZING in my smoothie when I had it. Caramel was also quite good and clearly I liked pear too. I have not tried Belgium chocolate though. All of those were mixed with milk, a French vanilla smoothie mix, and a frozen banana. If I were you, I would go with caramel just because it is a great way to use it up.

VariaTEA

Also, pear made sense to me but I am still hesitant about watermelon. That seems strange but I suppose it could work.

Roswell Strange

I’m out of Watermelon :) Currently I think I have Belgium Chocolate, Bavarian Cream, White Chocolate, Pumpkin Pie, Cola, Cheesecake, Pear, Pineapple, Coconut, Bananas & Cream, Strawberries & Cream, Tiramisu. I’ve never tried the tiramisu though.

Oh, and peppermint.

TeaBrat

The banana matcha is good in smoothies!

VariaTEA

I had a peppermint and chocolate smoothie and that was intense. Honestly, coconut was soo good. Cheesecake would probably also be nice.

Comments

Roswell Strange

Oh, and peppermint.

TeaBrat

The banana matcha is good in smoothies!

Tea Ratings (a loose guide):