drank Hot Tropic by DAVIDsTEA

Sipdown!! (163)

The rest of this is going off to Roswell Strange so she can give it a try without having to commit to more than about a cup given the raisins. I am a fan and I am hoping she likes it as well but we shall see. For my last cup, I am having it hot as I like that the hot cup tends to always highlight the pineapple. However, I have had this hot, cold, and iced and have enjoyed it each way. This is one I will be picking up again soon enough.

Roswell Strange

Crossing my fingers I like it; I could use a Tropicalia replacement for when I do inevitably run out. Still wary though…

VariaTEA

That’s why I am sending you a small amount. You can try it and if you don’t like it, it will be gone in 1-2 cups.

Cavocorax

Oh – maybe I’ll give this a shot! I’ve been itching to make a DAVIDs order to get a replacement top for my timolino!

VariaTEA

Clearly I enjoyed if so I would say it is worth ordering. If you order it and don’t like it, I can trade you for it or pay you for it if you like.

Comments

Roswell Strange

Cavocorax