drank Vanilla Comoro by Harney & Sons
2062 tasting notes

I don’t know about you guys but in my cupboard, I have a sipdown envelope – an envelope in which any tea that has one cup worth left of leaf is stored. That means on Sipdown Saturday, or at times when I simply want to decrease my number, I can raid that envelope and get through a tea quickly. On Saturdays, once I get through the teas in the envelope, or if I simply don’t want something in the envelope, I work on drinking up swap teas. However, there were no caffeine free options in either my sipdown envelope or my swaps so I am working on getting through some older teas such as this.

Usually I wait for the water to cool but I got impatient so I decided to experiment and steeped this in 95C water for 1.5 minutes. The result? A tea that is a little bit base and a little bit vanilla. The flavor is more subtle than it has been in other cups but it stays on the tongue even after the sip ends which is quite pleasant. All in all, a tasty cuppa.

In completely unrelated news, I started watching Prison Break. Has anyone seen it? I am guessing the answer is probably yes as it is relatively old now. I am just a couple episodes in and it is interesting enough but I am debating about maybe watching Teen Wolf instead. I have heard good things about both however my friends are obsessed with the latter which is why I am thinking about giving it a try but it is not on Netflix which means having to download every episode and that is a pain. Prison Break, on the other hand, is on Netflix. Any thoughts on one show or the other? Or any other suggestions of interesting series to watch?

Prison break was interesting, though in ever did finish it, if that speaks for it lol

OMGsrsly

Teen Wolf = a terribly ridiculous show, that has quite a few problems. I will recommend the first season, but even that… I watched it for the shirtlessness. :)

Roswell Strange

Loved Prison Break! Although the last season was disappointing. But you need to at least get to season two because that’s when they introduce Mahone! And Mahone is the best character. He’s played by William Fitchner who I have major hots for, despite the fact he’s in his 50s…

VariaTEA

Sil – There are many shows I watched a few seasons of and then just stopped watching.

OMGsrsly – I figured it is probably ridiculous which is why I wasn’t interested to begin with but they keep excitedly talking about it and that piqued my interest. The shirtlessness is another point in its favor :P

Roswell – I will continue to watch for as long as it captures my interest. I will let you know if I make it to season 2.

Marzipan

I watched all of Prison Break and liked it, especially at the beginning.

Comments

OMGsrsly

Roswell Strange

VariaTEA

Marzipan

I watched all of Prison Break and liked it, especially at the beginning.

Tea Ratings (a loose guide):