So I have tried (and loved) both of these two teas separately. However, I liked them so much, I never got to try out OMGsrsly’s beloved combination of the two since I drank them up too quickly on their own. Luckily, Cavocorax was sweet enough to share some of the preblended mix so I wouldn’t be tempted to drink them separately again.

Honestly, this is VERY good. At first I am noticing the delicious creme brulee sugar crust – all warm and gooey and amazingly glazed. As I continue to sip, the sweet nougat appears and coats your mouth so that when you are all done, it is almost as if you had a tasty dessert treat. Thank you Cavocorax for sharing this with me! I look forward to trying this as a latte next :)

Cavocorax

Right? They should really sell it like this. Also they should REALLY just sell tea online. Someone should just link the page of Bayswater reveiws to the vendor so they can see the demand!

VariaTEA

It would be pretty awesome if they sold it online. I really want more of both the teas. Tbh, this is good but I think I would prefer having them separate just so I can decide if I want one, the other, or the two together.

OMGsrsly

I mix them 25g at a time, because I have a 50g tin dedicated to this tea. :) So there’s almost always unmixed teas in the cupboard as well.

And yes, it would be super great if they would sell online. Seriously, drop down menus and paypal links. Ta-da!

Comments

Cavocorax

VariaTEA