In order for me to get to work, I have to drive by a DAVIDs so usually I stop in on my way there or on my way home depending on what time I work. Since I was working the evening shift today, the plan was to leave early and stop by on my way there however my bed was so comfy that I decided to stay in it as long as I could. Plus, I bought a(nother) gravity steeper the other day so I figured I could easily make iced tea on my own. I was going to make Cotton Candy since that is the one I would have gotten in store but then I decided to try something new that I haven’t had iced and this came to mind (mostly because I could kill two birds with one stone by working on my older teas and having something new iced).

I am actually really liking this iced. The mint is fresh and crisp while the vanilla provides a creaminess that makes this a great dessert type tea. I think this is how I will finish this off because I am really, really enjoying it. Bumping the rating just bit as well :)

Suziqzer

I wouldn’t have thought to try this iced, I may have to do that!

Cheri

That does sound yummy. I have found that both vanilla and mint are outstanding iced tea flavors.

Comments

Suziqzer

I wouldn’t have thought to try this iced, I may have to do that!

Cheri