drank Maharani by The Simple Leaf

I’m not very familiar with greens yet, but this is really interesting. Dry leaf smells unexpectedly spicy. Unfortunately I forgot that I was brewing this, so the tea was cool by the time I was able to drink it. The spiciness of the tea itself comes through very slightly, right at the tip of my tongue. Taste is flowery but unique, thanks to that spicy note. Also maybe a slight buttery taste, similar to unsalted butter. I’ll have to try this again and remember to drink it while it’s hot!

takgoti

Wow, that sounds pretty cool [no pun intended]. Looking forward to the tea-when-hot log. [I now have that SNL Celebrity Jeopardy skit playing in my head. Is the hot tea HOT HOT HOT? Or cold? HOT HOT HOT! Or cold?]

Comments

takgoti

Busy college student; 20 years old; tea-novice. Grew up on homemade chai and black tea with milk and sugar.