drank Berry Bellini by Zhena's Gypsy Tea

Grossness. Hot hibisicus sourness that completely masks the flavor of green tea. Was a bit better when it cooled down and I added Splenda and honey. Otherwise, I won’t bother with this tea.

gmathis

I can’t figure out why so many blenders insist on messing up fruit flavors with hibiscus. If I wanted a floral tea, I’d get it.

S

Seriously! I hate hibiscus. Actually, I don’t mind it in small quantities in fruit teas that I expect to be tangy, but the two teas I tried from Zhena’s said green tea on it, and the hibiscus totally ruins the flavor! UGH!!!

S

I forgot to add, I understand adding hibiscus to tangy fruit teas, like cranberry or raspberry or something, but in peach or kiwi? Those are not tangy flavors, just sweet ones! Grr.

Comments

gmathis

S

Busy college student; 20 years old; tea-novice. Grew up on homemade chai and black tea with milk and sugar.