drank Youthberry by Teavana

I am definitely not a teavana fan, but in the end, who can say No to free cup of tea at a friend’s place. As it happens in Teavana, my friend were totally upsold at the time. But my friend got it for me, and I believe in christmas time, its the intentions that matter. No matter from where the tea comes.

Loose/Bagged ? Loose

Appearance
Looks : You can definitely see most of the dried ingrediants in here, looks more like a herbal tea with lots of buds and dried apple slices.
Aroma when Dry: Strangely sourish sweet at first, definitely intriguing.
The tea looks and smells definitely of the berries and mixed with a lot of apple cider and some rose petals.

Staple? : Not for me, but can definitely be enjoyed occasionally.
Time of day/season : Its lightly sour and sweet, so choose accordingly. Will not go good with food or snacks, I do prefer such teas as after dinner desserts.

Taste
first notes: Definitely a lot of cranberry with some apple juice, surprisingly it was slightly bitter at the first note(may be cause my friend overheated the water).
Aftertaste : Once the first punch wear off, the tea becomes surprisingly smooth and some sweetness in the background. Interesting flavours of Rose & apple get more prominance as it gets more cold.
Additives used?: None, as usual
Lingers?: not at all. Its all initial sour and sweet mix, but nothing remainsin palate even after couple of minutes.