drank Oh Canada! by DAVIDsTEA

Yummy! A friend gave me some of this to try, and it really does taste like maple syrup. The color is quite pretty as well, and I like watching the cute little maple sprinkles :)

Bonnie

If you ever have some Lapsang Souchong Tea add a pinch and some Applewood Salt (pinch) to your Oh Canada and wow it’s like you got some maple on your bacon at breakfast. Yummy!

Rebecca Lynn

That…sounds…awesome!

Kittenna

Bonnie – since I now have both Oh Canada, and some Lapsang Souchong mixes in my cupboard, I think I might try this! Don’t have applewood salt though, sigh.

Bonnie

Just try a little lapsang Souchong to start …a big pinch for 24oz pot of tea is what I tried first until you find what you like. You can always add more.

Comments

Bonnie

Rebecca Lynn

That…sounds…awesome!

Kittenna

Bonnie

Hi! I’ve been drinking tea since I was a little kid, sipping on Lipton orange herbal tea with a spoonful of sugar when I was sick. When I went to England and experienced real, loose leaf tea, I was converted permanently. I prefer strong black teas, but I’m branching out into other flavors!