drank Toffee Dream by Zen Tea

I’m with Sil on this one. I am incredibly grateful to Zen Tea for sending out such generous samples, but there is something about this tea that is just not jiving with me. I’m not sure why, as I normally enjoy dessert-y flavors. But right from the get go the smell was incredibly off putting to me, almost to the point of making me a little sick. I hoped it would brew into something I liked, but that wasn’t the case. I can’t drink it. Sorry :c If anyone would like the rest of my sample, I’d be happy to mail it to you.

Rebecca Lynn

Hey, I posted something on my school’s classified ads basically and a girl snatched this up right away. She liked it so much she’s ordering more from Zen Tea. Yay!!

Comments

Rebecca Lynn

Hi! I’ve been drinking tea since I was a little kid, sipping on Lipton orange herbal tea with a spoonful of sugar when I was sick. When I went to England and experienced real, loose leaf tea, I was converted permanently. I prefer strong black teas, but I’m branching out into other flavors!