From dry leaf I got a very nice caramel and sweet vanilla-y type of smell. I usually like dessert teas because it’s a very nice way to indulge without the calories.

Unfortunately I was disappointed. Upon drinking the liqueur, I could still smell the sweet notes of caramel, but I really can’t taste anything other than the rooibos itself. I am getting a very round flavour instead of a nice full bodied caramel. I was disappointed with this one.

EDIT: So I am trying this tea again. I don’t know if it’s because of my new steeper or because my city flushed the water mains, but this tea tastes really good!

Dry notes mentioned above are the same, so I won’t change it. As for the wet notes, I definitely pick up the sweet, nutty scent. Upon drinking, I was amazed how much flavour came through. It’s a very nice flavour: nutty, caramel, and sweet! I really feel like I am eating a creme brulee with its sweet caramel on top! I really enjoy this one now :)

I will definitely pick up a tin of this one. I really enjoyed it :)

I bumped up its rating!

An ex-Engineer who loves anything health and fitness related. I started my tea journey ever since I was young—because tea is very important in my culture. I only knew of two kinds: green and black.

When I was introduced to DAVIDsTEA, my eyes opened to a variety of tea. Since visiting them, I became hooked.

Now I incorporate tea into my daily lifestyle for ultra health benefits!

Ontario, Canada