Dry note: Hint of sweetness
Wet Notes: I could only smell rooibos

Unfortunately this tea is one of my least favourites just because I can barely taste the raspberry and all I can taste is rooibos. The ratio of additives to tea is probably a bit off.

The smell comes off a lot different than expected. I feel like if you put this under my nose while I was blindfolded, I would think that this is more of a herbal tea (I guess it’s the honeybush and lemongrass). Even with honeybush and lemongrass, I hardly taste those…maybe a bit, but not enough to tell the ingredients apart.

I really want to try this iced before I come to a conclusion, but I don’t think it’ll make much of a difference. Rooibos is a hit or miss with me…but I am starting to like it a bit more.

An ex-Engineer who loves anything health and fitness related. I started my tea journey ever since I was young—because tea is very important in my culture. I only knew of two kinds: green and black.

When I was introduced to DAVIDsTEA, my eyes opened to a variety of tea. Since visiting them, I became hooked.

Now I incorporate tea into my daily lifestyle for ultra health benefits!

Ontario, Canada