A new favourite. This is the first tea that I have come across that I really enjoy hot and cold. From the dry notes, I got a very lovely sweet fragrance. When steeped, the same thing comes out…yippie! I thought this tea would be weak in flavour, but heck no, it’s loaded with sweetness for 2 steeps! I felt like I was drinking a fruit juice! The ingredients used were pure genius, they were able to get an very noticeable kiwi flavour! I love kiwi’s.

LOVE LOVE LOVE

Kittenna

Mine didn’t have a ton of flavour, but because of the kiwi(?) it had a different fruity flavour to other flavoured greens from DavidsTea. Refreshingly different, if nothing else :)

Comments

Kittenna

An ex-Engineer who loves anything health and fitness related. I started my tea journey ever since I was young—because tea is very important in my culture. I only knew of two kinds: green and black.

When I was introduced to DAVIDsTEA, my eyes opened to a variety of tea. Since visiting them, I became hooked.

Now I incorporate tea into my daily lifestyle for ultra health benefits!

Ontario, Canada