drank The Earl's Garden by DAVIDsTEA

I’m usually not a huge fan of earl greys because of the bergamot. From the bag, the tea smelled quiet nice, I got a light note of bergamot, but more fruity notes. When brewed it was ok. I could still smell a lot of fruity berries, but I couldn’t taste too much of the berries and there was a light bergamot taste. Definitely an ok tea, but it loses a bit of rating because I don,t like bergamot.

EDIT: I tried this tea again. Dry notes, this tea smells awesome, it comes out very sweet. I don’t notice any bergamot scent at all.

First steep: It comes out bitter and yucky unfortunately. That is probably why I didn’t like it the first time. You taste a lot of bitterness from the leaves and a little bergamot. As it cools though, the taste comes out more sweet.

Second steep: I absolutely love the second steep, I can no longer taste the bergamot and it’s lovely as a lighter black tea. As it cools, I got a really lovely sweet taste from the berries without the tartness, which is really nice.

Third steep: Still sweet, very little bitterness from the leaves! Love it as it cools.

I upped the rating by a lot just because the second and more steeps are amazing cooled. I would definitely serve this for the summer to my friends.

An ex-Engineer who loves anything health and fitness related. I started my tea journey ever since I was young—because tea is very important in my culture. I only knew of two kinds: green and black.

When I was introduced to DAVIDsTEA, my eyes opened to a variety of tea. Since visiting them, I became hooked.

Now I incorporate tea into my daily lifestyle for ultra health benefits!

Ontario, Canada