drank Santa's Secret by DAVIDsTEA

I can’t believe that DAVIDsTEA is getting me to try new things…and I am loving it! First it was chocolate, but now it’s peppermint!

Smelling this tea in the bag was heavenly. I really enjoyed the sweet smell against the fruity note of the black tea. It definitely did smell like candy canes. Upon first steep, I picked up on a lot of the strong black tea. I was just a tad disappointed because I was hoping for more of a pepperminty taste than robust. Regardless, I still got a faint taste of candy canes alongside the strong flavour of the tea. I found that the tea started to taste better as it cooled down significantly.

I tried it again for a second steep but with unlimited steeping time and I found that it tastes a lot better than the first one. It’s much lighter, the peppermint flavour is faint at this point, but it seems great for a light tea if you want something lighter.

An ex-Engineer who loves anything health and fitness related. I started my tea journey ever since I was young—because tea is very important in my culture. I only knew of two kinds: green and black.

When I was introduced to DAVIDsTEA, my eyes opened to a variety of tea. Since visiting them, I became hooked.

Now I incorporate tea into my daily lifestyle for ultra health benefits!

Ontario, Canada