drank Dragon Pearls by DAVIDsTEA

I have Dragon Pearls delivered from China and I will need to make some of that tea tonight to compare to this one. I also usually drink jasmine green tea when going for dim sum. Most of the time the dim sum tea is burnt, leaving a bitter taste. It is unfortunate that this is what I thought of tea my whole life…bitter and floral.

EDIT: I’ve tried the Dragon Pearls from China and it isn’t the same. It was too light that it tasted of only water, could not pick up on any of the jasmine. I guess DAVIDsTEA knows their stuff!

First off, I really love jasmine. It’s the flavour that I generally enjoy about green tea. The tea in the bag gives off a nice sweet floral scent and when steeped, it becomes more toned down, more delicate. First few sips were delightful. It’s not the same bitter dim sum tea that I am used to. You can definitely taste the jasmine and its delicious :)

An ex-Engineer who loves anything health and fitness related. I started my tea journey ever since I was young—because tea is very important in my culture. I only knew of two kinds: green and black.

When I was introduced to DAVIDsTEA, my eyes opened to a variety of tea. Since visiting them, I became hooked.

Now I incorporate tea into my daily lifestyle for ultra health benefits!

Ontario, Canada