drank Pumpkin Chai by DAVIDsTEA

OK. I decided to give this a try again. My first impressions were that I couldn’t taste anything in the tea other than the black tea itself. Mind you though, I only got sips from my friends.

I gave it a go with a cup this time and realized that the pumpkin flavour pulls through really well! I wasn’t tasting black tea anymore, but fresh pumpkin! However, I think the ‘chai’ in its name is a little deceiving. There was no spice flavours that I could tell other than looking into the bag and smelling it. There were no spices tastes that would normally come in a chai. I think DT should’ve named this tea Pumpkin Pie instead of Pumpkin Chai.

Cattibrie

Throw a small amount of brown sugar into this tea and you might get some more Chai flavour out of it. But I really think it tastes like Pumpkin Pie in a mug. And I really enjoy it. Had it as a Latte today made with Vanilla Almond Milk. Soooooo good.

Comments

Cattibrie

An ex-Engineer who loves anything health and fitness related. I started my tea journey ever since I was young—because tea is very important in my culture. I only knew of two kinds: green and black.

When I was introduced to DAVIDsTEA, my eyes opened to a variety of tea. Since visiting them, I became hooked.

Now I incorporate tea into my daily lifestyle for ultra health benefits!

Ontario, Canada