This is my second try at La La Lemon. The first time my boyfriend got it as a to go, I couldn’t taste any lemon at all and thought it was a dud tea.

I finally picked it up again because a friend of mine bought some for herself and her mom and they both loved it. I figured maybe I just didn’t have enough citrus pieces the first time. Anyway, I decided to give it another go and wow! The lemon is picked up a lot better this time and this is probably one of the first black teas that I really enjoy.

Because the black tea leaves are Black Yunnan, it’s lighter in taste and I don’t get a huge bitter taste like I do with most teas because they use regular China black tea.

I might go back to pick up a tin!

Cattibrie

My husband loves this one in the summer time as a iced tea but we mix it with Lemonade. He says it tastes like Nestea once he adds some simple syrup.

revlisx

Thanks for the tip! I would really love to try it like this :)

Comments

Cattibrie

revlisx

Thanks for the tip! I would really love to try it like this :)

An ex-Engineer who loves anything health and fitness related. I started my tea journey ever since I was young—because tea is very important in my culture. I only knew of two kinds: green and black.

When I was introduced to DAVIDsTEA, my eyes opened to a variety of tea. Since visiting them, I became hooked.

Now I incorporate tea into my daily lifestyle for ultra health benefits!

Ontario, Canada